1963-1973 Mercruiser - all Engines and Drives Service Manual - Books 1 and 2 - $14.95
Detailed manual includes instructions and images sorted by engines and drives.
Manual is searchable and indexed for easy access to information.
- SECTION 1 - GENERAL INFORMATION
- Part A - General Information
- Part B - Tuneup
- Part C - Lubrication
- SECTION 2 - REMOVAL-INSTALLATION-ALIGNMENT
- Part A - Mercruiser 60-80-90 Stern Drive
- Part B - All Mercruaiser I Type Stern Drives
- Part C - Mercruiser II Stern Drive (Non-Transom Mounted)
- Part D - Mercruiser II Stern Drive (Engine Transom Mounted)
- Part E - Mercruiser III Stern Drive
- Part F - 215-H Stern Drive
- Part G - 215-E Stern Drive
- Part H - 888 Stern Drive
- Part J - II-TR Stern Drive
- SECTION 3 - ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Part A - Starting System
- Part B - Ignition System
- Part C - Alternator System
- Part D - Reserved
- Part E - Wiring Diagrams
- SECTION 4 - FUEL SYSTEM
- Part A - Fuel Pumps
- Part B - Carburators
- SECTION 5 - ENGINE
- Part A - Engine Mechanical, In-line GM
- Part B - Engine Mechanical, In-line 60-80-90
- Part C - Engine Mechanical, V8 GM
- Part D - Engine Mechanical, V8 Ford
- SECTION 6 - DRIVE SYSTEM
- Part A - Merchuiser 60-thru-165 and 888
- Part B - Merchuiser II
- Part D - Merchuiser III
- Part F - Mercruiser II-TR Drive Unit
- Part G - Mercruiser II-TR Transmission
- SECTION 7 - ACCESSORIES
- Part A - Power Tilt and Trim System
- Part B - Steering System
- Part C - Remote Controls
- Part D - Cooling
- Part E - General Accessories
- SECTION 8 - SPECIFICATIONS
- Engine - Torque - Tune-Up and Component
- SECTION 9 TOOLS
To find information in PDF file please use "Ctrl+F" or "Command+F" for Mac and enter keywords you need to find in a manual.
Number of pages: 953
File Size: 133.43 Mb
Approximate Download Times:
- Connection 56.6Kb/s: 41 Min. 23 sec.
- Connection 512Kb/s: 4 Min. 34 sec.
- Connection 1.5Mbps: 1 Min. 33 sec.
If you see missing pages in PDF manual - they were deleted blank pages.
Once manual is downloaded any number of pages could be printed or it could be printed in whole.
Manual could be opened on any mobile device (like iPad, iPhone or Android device etc.) any computer capable of viewing a PDF files including IBM compatible computers running Windows, Linux (or any other flavor of UNIX). Apple Computers have native support for PDF files.
Reviews - Write a Review
Rated: 5 by: Sheryl Posted: Thursday, May 28, 2015 at 08:11AM