1990-1998 Arctic Cat Snowmobiles Repair Manual - $9.95
Detailed 1990-1998 Arctic Cat Snowmobiles Repair Manual
- Cougar, Cougar Deluxe, Cougar Mountain Cat, Cougar 2-Up
- El Tigre EXT, ElTigre EXT Special, El Tigre Mountain Cat
- EXT EFI, EXT EFI Deluxe, EXT Triple Touring
- EXT 550, EXT 550 Mountain Cat
- EXT 580, EXT 580 DLX, EXT 580 EFI Mountain Cat, EXT 580 Mountain Cat, EXT 580 Powder Deluxe, EXT 580 Powder Special
- EXT 600, EXT 600 Triple, EXT 600 Triple Touring
- Panther 440, Panther 550
- Powder Special, Powder Special EFI, Powder Extreme
- Prowler, Prowler Mountain Ca, Prowler Special, Prowler II, Prowler 2-Up
- 440, Z 440, ZL 440, ZR 440
- ZR580, ZR 580 EFI
- ZR 600, ZR 600 EFI, ZRT 600
* Covers ZR 600 & Powder Special models with carburetors only.
This manual includes the following chapters:
- Quick Reference Data
- General Information
- Lubrication, Maintenance and Tune-up
- Adjustments for special use
- Fuel Systems-Carbureted, Fuel Injected
- Exhaust System
- Electrical System
- Oil Injection System
- Cooling System
- Recoil Starter
- Drive System
- Brake, Driven Shaft, Dropcase and Drive Shaft
- Front Suspension and Steering
- Track and Rear suspension
- Off-Season Storage
- Wiring Diagrams
To find information in PDF file please use "Ctrl+F" or "Command+F" for Mac and enter keywords you need to find in a manual.
Number of pages: 500
File Size: 29.24 Mb
Approximate Download Times:
- Connection 56.6Kb/s: 9 Min. 4 sec.
- Connection 512Kb/s: 1 Min. 0 sec.
- Connection 1.5Mbps: 20 sec.
If you see missing pages in PDF manual - they were deleted blank pages.
Once manual is downloaded any number of pages could be printed or it could be printed in whole.
Manual could be opened on any mobile device (like iPad, iPhone or Android device etc.) any computer capable of viewing a PDF files including IBM compatible computers running Windows, Linux (or any other flavor of UNIX). Apple Computers have native support for PDF files.
Reviews - Write a Review
Rated: 5 by: Jim Long Posted: Saturday, December 10, 2011 at 9:04PM