Apple PowerBook G4 17in - Service Manual - March 2003. - $7.95
Some key features that distinguish this computer from earlier PowerBook models include:
- 17-inch TFT widescreen display in aluminum alloy enclosure
- Built-in Bluetooth
- Built-in AirPort Extreme card
- Added FireWire 800 port
- Uses double-data rate (DDR) memory
- Fiber optic backlit keyboard with ambient light sensor
If you are familiar with taking apart notebook computers, you will notice some differences with this model:
- The keyboard is secured with screws accessible from under the top case.
- Memory cards are easily accessible from the bottom of the computer.
- The AirPort Extreme card is not user replaceable.
- The quantity and types of screws differ from earlier models.
To find information in PDF file please use "Ctrl+F" or "Command+F" for Mac and enter keywords you need to find in a manual.
File will be available for download in minutes!
Number of pages: 141
File Size: 4.41 Mb
Approximate Download Times:
- Connection 56.6Kb/s: 1 Min. 22 sec.
- Connection 512Kb/s: 9 sec.
- Connection 1.5Mbps: 3 sec.
If you see missing pages in PDF manual - they were deleted blank pages.
Once manual is downloaded any number of pages could be printed or it could be printed in whole.
Manual could be opened on any mobile device (like iPad, iPhone or Android device etc.) any computer capable of viewing a PDF files including IBM compatible computers running Windows, Linux (or any other flavor of UNIX). Apple Computers have native support for PDF files.